dokumentālo filmu producente un vispār... :) traks cilvēks, vēlme radīt kaut ko skaistu, ir nepārvarama. Pavisam nesen atklāju kā savienot brīnumainas lietas. Vilna+pērlītes+pacietība=uzburam pavasari.
My life is like a book: every page have new story. Sometimes it is about journalistics, news, crimes...well it can be long interviews or short article. Some pages are about films what I made, some about script writing. There are even 2 pages about 2 books what I wrote. 2 crime novels. There are a lot pages about strange things for woman - it`s about fire arms, knifes, rifles, about war and disasters, planes and chopers... A very big part is about nice things: animals and nature, crafts, colorful beads, soft felted things, warm colors like sparkles of sunset ray... Some pages are about summer rain, white winter frost, gray fall wind and blossoming apple tree and magnolia. All are different.
I love be at seaside when there are no one around and I love market places. I love magnolia and orchid blossoms as much as I love shooting... (video and fire arms)
So this is me, and here I am...
Nav komentāru:
Ierakstīt komentāru